Stephen Curry sets 3-point document: LeBron, Chris Paul, Tom Brady react to Warriors star damaging Allen's mark

 Curry drilled his NBA-record 2,974 th 3-pointer in the very first quarter of Tuesday's game versus the Knicks



All eyes were on Madison Square Yard on Tuesday night, as Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry needed just 2 3-pointers to pass Ray Allen for the most all-time. As well as in normal Curry style, he broke the record as well as made it look simple.

Curry drilled two 3-pointers within the very first 5 minutes of his video game against the New york city Knicks to formally claim his crown as the NBA's long-range king. The two-time MVP came into Tuesday's game with 2,972 3-pointers, one behind Allen's 2,973.

" I do not also have words for it, to be sincere," Curry said previously this period. "It's not simply obtaining the record. There's another caution of hoop heads recognizing quantity and also efficiency is huge. Like, grasping both. So the fact that I have-- I recognize I still obtained a whole lot much more in my profession-- been able to shoot the portion that I have in the routine season throughout my profession ... with just how defenses have altered versus me and the shots that I take, and also all of that, to me is rather unique. But to reach that number is a huge offer."

This 3-point record is just one of many for Curry. The three-time NBA champ has the most 3-pointers in a single period (402 ), one of the most 3-pointers in a schedule month (96) and also one of the most video games with double-digit 3-pointers (22 ). For his job, Curry averages an NBA-record 3.8 made 3-pointers per video game.

Read more: Stephen Curry taking rightful place as 3-point king; his next obstacle is signing up with LeBron among all-time greats

Right here's what Curry's followers, opponents as well as even more had to claim about his record-setting achievement.

Visit Store: https://hipmodes.com/

Comments